Friday, September 23, 2011

Not a happy ninja wanna be

So yesterday sucked. I tried to shake the mood but it would not leave me. It kept lingering. I could feel the tension in my nerve endings. Anxiety coursing through my veins. 
Today I woke feeling on edge. Not a way to wake up. So I started humming. 

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things

But a little different version...

Ninjas and lizards and pirates and kittens
bright colored tee shirts and novels well written
Dancing with friends while we all try to sing
These are a few of my favorite things




(Like I am going to show a picture of me and my friends dancing. Yeah Right!)

So if you're down, sing a little and remember it is NINJA FUN FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment