Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ninja self discipline

I baked home made chocolate chip cookies with my daughter tonight. FROM SCRATCH!

I exhibited Ninja worthy self control tonight. Stuck to my diet and did not even taste the cookie dough. Did not bite into even one freshly baked cookie. Not a morsel of the tasty goodness touch my lips. (pun intended)

That is what I call Ninja Self Discipline. 
Why yes, I am patting myself on the back and telling myself I did a good job.
Too many times we beat ourselves up for our mistakes, even the little ones. So why not tell myself I did a good job, even the little ones. I would like to remember the feeling of success to give me motivation to achieve it again. 
Positive state of mind produces positive actions.


Be positive ( the attitude not the blood type )

1 comment:

  1. That is self discipline indeed...today is hopefully my last day of weakness and the start to getting back on track and more disciplined

    ReplyDelete