Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I feel quiet

Tonight my mind is like a ninja in the shadows. My mind is quiet. My mind is still.
Not that it is void of thought nor are the thoughts, few. There are a great many as usual, but instead of bouncing all over my brain; they lay dormant like bats in a cave waiting for twilight. One may flutter, silently from here to there but as a whole they are still. It is a peculiar experience, one that does not occur often in my brain. So I will enjoy it while it lasts because I know it will be fleeting.

shhhhhhhhhhh

Be quiet

1 comment:

  1. I have bats in my brain - except mine are flying all over the place cause the crazy woman in there is swatting at them with a broom. Her aim is horrible though - maybe that's why I have a headache right now...

    ReplyDelete