Monday, February 7, 2011

keep on blogging

Next Blog >>  I click that button a lot.

I find it very interesting all the different blogs I encounter. There are so many types of blogs out there. Probably due to all the different types of people. There are Family blogs, Writer's blogs, Religious blogs, Band blogs, Artist Blogs, Causes blogs, Sharing your personal insight blogs and so many more. Some I don't get but I am sure there are plenty of people who do. I find it all so entertaining. Some blogs I click on by quickly. Some will catch my eye. I will read a few of their blogs and move on. If I really like it I follow it and check back in everyday. I enjoy the diversity. I like seeing how different people see the world. I learn little tidbits on the way. I have friends who have blogs and it has become part of my daily routine to check out their thoughts of the day.

I recommend the Next Blog button. It is a doorway into the thoughts and lives of people you never would of heard of if they had not decided to blog. You may have come across my blog by way of the Next Blog>> button.

Thanks for stopping by.
Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment