Thursday, January 27, 2011

starting tomorrow I will......

Lying in the MRI machine today listening the large spectra of noises as it did it's magnetic imaging thing, I decide it was a good time to reevaluate my life. Couldn't do anything else, you're not even aloud to move. Heck, I felt guilty for breathing. I am not going to bore you with the details. (You're welcome.) But it made me think, how often do we reevaluate ourselves and how often do we follow through with the changes we inevitably swear we are going to make. More questions arose. How often should we evaluate our lives? Yearly, monthly, weekly, or daily? And what about those people who are more apt to  follow through with said life changes, do they have that much more self discipline. Those who tend to falter more regularly on those said life changes are we weaker. Are our reasons for faltering valid? Or are they empty excuses with no real merit. Then I started reevaluating the whole process of reevaluating. Yet more questions. Does it matter how we got to this point in our life? It's done. We are here and apparently we are not satisfied with certain decisions we have made. Causing unsatisfying results.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, I decided to stop reevaluating. I don't care anymore how I got here. Life is what it is and if there is an aspect of life that is causing a degree of unhappiness then it will be dealt with, changed, or eliminated whatever the case may be.
I believe that's what a Ninja would do. And everyones knows I'd rather be a ninja.

Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment